Features for carisoprodol
- Carisoprodol oral tablet is present as a generic drug and a brand-name drug. Brand name: Soma.
- Carisoprodol only comes in the form of a tablet or medicine you take by mouth.
- Carisoprodol is used to heal muscle pain.
- Drowsiness: Carisoprodol can because the drowsiness disease. Don’t drive or use dangerous machinery until you know how this drug influences you.
- Dependence: The use of carisoprodol can harm dependence (addiction). If this happens, preventing this medication suddenly can cause withdrawal side effects. These side effects can involve sleep issues, vomiting, stomach pain, headache, or shakiness and muscle twitching. They can also involve hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that aren’t real) or other psychiatric issues. To help stop dependence, don’t take this medication for longer than three weeks.
- Seizures: Carisoprodol may be cause seizures. This danger is higher if it’s used with some drugs that are misused or used in overly high doses.
What is carisoprodol?
Carisoprodol is an advised drug. It comes in the form of a tablet or medicine you take by mouth.
Carisoprodol is present as a brand-name drug called Soma. It’s also present as a generic drug.
Generic drugs usually cost not so much. In some occurrences, they may not be available in every power or form as the brand-name version.
Carisoprodol may be used as part of a mix-up therapy. This means you may require taking it with other medications.
Why it’s utilized
Carisoprodol is used as a momentary treatment for muscle pain. This drug should only be taken for up to half a month.
How it works
Carisoprodol related to a class of drugs called muscle relaxers. A class of drugs is a group of drugs that work in the same way. These drugs are frequently used to heal similar situations.
It’s thought that carisoprodol works by stopping your nervous system from sending pain signs to your mind.
Carisoprodol oral tablets may be cause drowsiness. Don’t drive or use dangerous machinery until you know how this drug influences you.
Carisoprodol can also cause other symptoms.
More common symptoms
The more common symptoms that can happen with the use of carisoprodol involve:
If these effects are middle, they may go away within some days or a couple of weeks. If they’re more some or don’t go away, talk to your doctor or your pharmacist.
Call your doctor or your health consultant right away if you have major symptoms. Call 911 if your side effects feel life-threatening or if you think you’re having a medical emergency. Major symptoms and their side effects can involve the following:
- Heart issues, side effects can involve:
- Fast Heartbeat
- Low Blood Pressure, which may cause fainting
- Flushing of the face (sudden reddening)
- Nervous system issues, side effects can involve:
- Trouble making your muscles move the way you want them to
- Feeling Agitated or Irritated
- stomach issues, side effects can involve:
- Pain in the Abdomen (stomach area)
- blood issues, such as a reduction in white blood cells or other kinds of blood cells; these issues elevate your danger of infection